I will do my best and give God the rest.
We are featuring five of our most popular posts from 2017 which have provided inspiration, motivation, affirmation and confirmation to thousands of people who follow Yes I’m a Diva. They also happen to feature five very beautiful and talented Divas:
Beyonce Knowles-Carter, singer-songwriter, dancer, actress.
Taraji P. Henson, actress.
Fanatasia Barrino-Taylor, singer-songwriter, actress and winner of the third season of American Idol.
Gabrielle Union-Wade, actress.
Cynthia Bailey, model and star on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
1. Relax. Take time to simply relax. Don’t make plans. Just relax.
2. Spend time with loved ones and friends with positive energy.
3. Read. Reading can relax your body by lowering your heart rate and easing the tension in your muscles.
4. Meditate for a few minutes per day to help control stress, decrease anxiety and for overall well-being.
5. Pray. Talk to God. Let go and let God handle it.