Do your best and let God do the rest!
I will do my best and give God the rest.
As reported by Billboard Magazine, Mary J. Blige
continued a special California weekend after being nominated at the 2018 Golden Globes for best performance by an actress in a supporting role for her contributions starring as Florence Jackson in Dee Rees’ Mudbound.
The nine-time Grammy Award-winning artist celebrated her 47th birthday in style Thursday (Jan. 11), as she received the honor of her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Diddy was in attendance to support the queen of hip-hop soul and had high-praise for the “Love Yourself” artist saying: “Whatever she is going through, she knows she has a responsibility to help others who are going through the same thing. Mary J. Blige has saved a lot of lives. Mary J. Blige has saved a lot of broken hearts.”
1. Relax. Take time to simply relax. Don’t make plans. Just relax.
2. Spend time with loved ones and friends with positive energy.
3. Read. Reading can relax your body by lowering your heart rate and easing the tension in your muscles.
4. Meditate for a few minutes per day to help control stress, decrease anxiety and for overall well-being.
5. Pray. Talk to God. Let go and let God handle it.